The RGWM1000 equipment is a railway on-board gateway compliant to IEC 61375 and UIC 556 leaflet.
The RGWM1000 is enclose in a compact 3U sub-rack.
It consists of:
• a power supply with 2 digital inputs and 1 digital outputs;
• a Xilinx Zynq® SoC CPU core with built-in MVB and WTB controller and Ethernet interfaces;
• a MVB attachment unit;
• a WTB attachment unit with Fritting.
The RGWM1000 main tasks are:
• Exchange process data and message data on MVB and WTB buses (RTP stack protocol);
• Handling WTB network inauguration (WTB Link Layer);
• MVB management (Bus administrator);
• Process Data Marshaling (data import & export between WTB and MVB);
• Train Network Manager (Agent and Manager);
• Mapping Server 12 (UIC 556 4th Ed.).
Other special tasks (i.e. maintenance test, TCN protocol analyzer) can be managed via MVB or Ethernet.
RGWM1000 has been homologated by Italcerti fer on March 2016.
• EN 50155 - IEC 60571 - IEC 61375
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET