ON-BOARD EVENT RECORDER
The EVR1000 is a railway on-board event recorder that collects information from the vehicle sub-systems, recognizes events and store them on a crash proof memory. In case of accident or incident, the recorded data can be retrieved via an Ethernet interface and analysed with the dedicated soft ware.
The EVR1000 equipment consists of:
• a power supply;
• a Xilinx Zynq® SoC CPU core with MVB and Ethernet interfaces;
• a modular set of 4 I/O boards;
• a crash proof memory module.
The EVR1000 main tasks are:
• To read physical inputs and data from MVB and Ethernet buses;
• To validate the Input data;
• To recognize the Events;
• To record Event & related Data.
The EVR1000 can be interfaced to a Train-to-Wayside Data Transfer (TWDT) system via the Ethernet interface to transmit the recorded data. Other special tasks (i.e. maintenance test) can be managed via MVB or Ethernet. The recorded data can be retrieved using a PC-based soft ware tool and used for investi gati on in the event of accidents and incidents. The EVR1000 can easily configured and/or updated by an embedded web server via the Ethernet service port
• EN 50155 - IEC 60571 - IEC 61375
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET